Rossi Roundup – George Zimmer Best Pitchmen – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Do you feel tolls are too high on the Parkway and Turnpike, and how do you get around them? Local officials demand Parkway toll hike be rolled back for Ocean County residents!
4) Christie addresses veterans' needs at VFW convention in Wildwood – Do you feel enough is being done to address the needs of returning veterans?
5) Wacky Teacher Stories – Do you think they should be given periodic mental examinations?
6) As a waiter or waitress, ever had an impossible customer, and what have you done about it? A St. Louis sports bar waitress adds an F-bomb insult to a check aimed at a customer’s 3-year-old son on Father’s Day!
7) If you’d given up your child for adoption, do you support or oppose the bill that would give adoptees their birth certificates. And if you’re an adoptee, do you have any desire to see your birth mother or father?
8) Burglaries are on the rise in Jersey. Has your home been burglarized recently? Do you feel it’s because of the crappy economy, or are drugs to blame?
9) What dopey things have you gotten into a fight over? A fight between two brothers over Mac-and-cheese and spilled beer ends in stabbing! (Link with sibling bullying story)
10) F’d up ways you’ve hurt yourself. In Toms River, a minivan falls on man's chest in Toms River. And in Bridgewater, a landscaper could lose a foot after truck runs over it.
11) What groups would you like to see become current again. Black Sabbath’s new album tops the British charts for first time in 43 years.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”