Rossi Roundup for Tonight – Losing Your Religion – And More Tonight
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Diet soda is just as bad for your teeth as Meth….How much do you drink, and should it be limited like sugary soda is?
5) How often do you give blood, and do you feel monetary incentives be offered for blood donations? One study says yes!
8) Tornados like the one that devastated Moore, Oklahoma are very unlikely to happen here. But have you ever experienced a tornado?
9) Have you ever bought a knockoff and do you feel that buying them is stealing or is just taking advantage of a bargain?
10) Does your wife make more than you, and does it affect you? According to a report, some men’s health suffers.
11) If you’re a bartender, do you find youself taking the keys away from patrons, or calling them a cab? One Manville bar was sued over drunk-driving accident.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”