Rossi Roundup – Facebook Fight Club – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
5) To manscape or not to manscape; Gillette is marketing its new beard razor to women who want their men to manscape. Do you want your man to manscape; and as a guy, have you ever manscaped?
6) Who has the best burger in New Jersey? One burger chain with three N.J. locations advances to the Sweet 16 of the 'Burger Bracket'!
7) Do you see anything wrong with having a pig as a pet? Some places like NYC ban it. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever owned?
8) Is there a “bad luck corner” in your neighborhood that has a high number of accidents? In Somerville, the 7-Eleven on Mercer Street just can’t catch a break.
9) What song, if heard over and over again in a loop, would make you lose your mind? A paralyzed man was awarded 8 Grand when he was forced to listen to loop of ‘It’s A Small World’ when a Disneyland ride broke down.
10) Did you know any characters growing up that had colorful nicknames? In the Jersey City election, the mayor is suing the city clerk over one candidate being listed as his nickname.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”