Rossi Roundup – Elizabeth Cop Punches Girl – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
We’ll start with “what’s it like by you” in order to keep an eye on the storm.
Did the cop do anything wrong?
5) Valerie Harper Has Terminal Brain Cancer and is being given 3 months to live.
If you were given a diagnosis like that, what would you do with your remaining time?
6) A recent poll suggests that Nearly everyone in NJ's GOP districts supports universal background checks for gun buyers. Do you?
7) Do you think it’s wise to tap into your 401k to pay bills? One study show that lots of folks are doing that to pay bills.
8) Do you feel it’s right to ever intervene when one of your kids is in a fight with another? And do you condone what one mother did, as she stabbed the kids who were fighting with sons?
9) Do you feel more financially secure because of the record highs the Dow has been setting?
10) Is one of the worst and thankless jobs you’ve ever had being a bouncer? And if you are, do you side with the bouncer in this incident where one was charged with assault of Brick nightclub patron.
11) Would you take seriously a teacher that wrote on a blackboard… ‘The guns are loaded! Care to try me?’ And should the teacher be fired for doing something like that?
And bits and pieces of stories you may not have heard!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”