It’s me, your “Radio Journeyman”, Jersey Guy Ray Rossi, “el rey de la noche” i with loads on the docket and more!
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
Here’s some of what’s in store tonight:
1) Autumn Pasquale Case - Dante Robinson Let Out of Jail Pleads Guilty to Obstruction – is this a Miscarriage of Justice? [POLL]
2) Does the Trash Talking Ban for High School Athletes Go Too Far? So far 20 High School Athletes Have Gotten In Trouble! [AUDIO]
3) New Jersey’s Best Hot Dog – Where to Find it? [VIDEO/POLL]
4) The Simpsons at 25 – Your Favorite Cartoon Series [POLL]
5) In view of what happened in Nairobi, do you feel malls here in Jersey are secure enough or will they go overboard with security especially now that Christmas season is coming?
6) Do you feel the sender of a text could held liable if they suspect the person they’re texting is driving?
7) Winning the Open Space Pace this Past Saturday in Freehold – What was your Greatest Accomplishment?
8) Giants’ Prince Amukamara Vows to Remain a Virgin Till He Marries – Would You Date One?
9)Restaurant’s Promotion for Our Times — Do You like the idea of Customers Getting a Discount for Turning Off Phones.
10) Ever gotten into a road rage incident by telling another driver not to speed or to put down the cellphone?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”