Rossi Roundup – DNA Collections – And More Tonight at 11
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Did you have a problem with the NYPD spying on Muslims here in NJ in the past and do you agree with the bill that would require notification to the State Police of other operations?
4) If you’d given up your child for adoption after they were born, do you support or oppose the bill that would give adoptees their birth certificates. And if you’re an adoptee, would you like to see your birth mother or father?
5) Did you ever have a teacher who bullied you? A Bridgewater-Raritan band teacher is said to have bullied and tormented his students to tears. The story of the “Mike Rice” of band teachers!
6) Burglaries are on the rise in Jersey. Has your home been burglarized recently? Do you feel it’s because of the crappy economy, or are drugs to blame?
7) What dopey things have you gotten into a fight over? A fight between two brothers over Mac-and-cheese and spilled beer ends in stabbing! (Link with sibling bullying story)
8) F’d up ways you’ve hurt yourself. In Toms River, a minivan falls on man’s chest in Toms River. And in Bridgewater, a landscaper could lose a foot after truck runs over it.
9) What groups would you like to see become current again. Black Sabbath’s new album tops the British charts for first time in 43 years.
10) Ray the Ray Back in the Day – What were some of the games you played in the street as kids? Going on right now is the National Marbles Tournament in Wildwood.
14) If you’re a vet, how difficult has it been for you to get a job. The Governor recently said he supports legislation making it easier for vets to get jobs
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”