Rossi Roundup – Deen and the N Bomb Double Standard – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) A Bayonne High Student Suing Over Sttack, Says Officials lax on protecting Arab students – Is the School Liable for What Happened Off School Grounds?
4) Are you for schools to randomly test your children for drugs? A plan to randomly test Northern Valley Regional H.S. students for drugs has parents in a tizzy!
6) Do you feel there’s room for girls to play football in middle school? One female middle school football player was kicked off her team because of her gender.
8) How many drugs a day are you on, and do you feel there’s a conspiracy between doctors and big Pharma to keep you on prescription medicine?
According to a study, 7 out of 10 Americans are taking at least one a day!
10) Your brushes with nudity and lewdness – A Naked Woman Was Caught Roaming the Woodbridge Mall on Saturday, and there was also a streakier who disrupted the Warren Hills Regional High School graduation.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”