Rossi Roundup – Beatles Breakup Anniversary – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Do you have any phobias. A New York man with a frog phobia wins $1.6 million from town after storm water drainage made his property perfect habitat for frogs. And an Ohio teacher sues school district charging her phobia against kids helped district force her resignation.
5) A study out suggests that most of us are overworked and that the daily grind wears us down? Do you feel you’re overworked, and maybe underpaid? And if you could leave your job, what would you rather be working at?
6) Do you see anything wrong with buying a knockoff. Last week, three Passaic business owners were charged with selling fake designer purses and accessories.
7) Even though it doesn’t affect you under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick…do you feel that blue laws in Bergen County should be repealed. The issue will be going on the ballot in November.
9) Have you ever had any brushes with death? A Union County man survived being struck by NJ Transit train.
10) The smoker is now the new outlaw! Do you think it’s fair for prospective employers to refuse to hire you if you’re a smoker?
11) How much medical care should prisoners get? Should it go as far as paying for a convicted transgender killer’s gender reassignment surgery?
12) What are your experiences with 3rd party energy suppliers? Have you saved any money?
14) Just like women get breast enhancement, would you get a penile enhancement in order to attract the ladies? A new study out suggests women are attracted to men with bigger penises.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”