Rossi Roundup – Barchi Brouhaha – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Do you feel that gay men should be allowed to donate blood?
4) Do you feel that tattoos are a legitimate art, or trashy? Ewing is welcoming its first tattoo studio.
5) A study out suggests that most of us are overworked and that the daily grind wears us down? Do you feel you’re overworked, and maybe underpaid?
8) Do you see anything wrong with buying a knockoff? Last week, three Passaic business owners were charged with selling fake designer purses and accessories.
9) Even though it doesn’t affect you under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick…do you feel that blue laws in Bergen County should be repealed. The issue will be going on the ballot in November.
10) Did you even have a childhood crush on a TV star? Annette Funicello, Mouseketeer and film star, died today at the age of 70.
11) The battle of North and South Jersey! Where are the best cheesesteaks in South Jersey? And who’s got the best food….North or South Jersey?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”