Romney Reign Continues: From The Newsroom
GOP candidate Mitt Romney continues his dominance over his opponents, sweeping Tuesday's primaries in Wisconsin, Maryland, and D.C.
- Another Romney victory brings out more calls for the rest of the GOP field to step down, and let Mitt and President Obama have at it.
- David Matthau continues his look into gang activity in New Jersey, with today's focus on what you should do if you happen to witness it.
- A new study examines the healthiest and least healthiest counties in the Garden State.
- Lost cell phones is a rising trend in the country. Check out the story and the poll, and let us know how you've handled this.
- The Christie Administration introduces a pilot program to help veterans get jobs in our state.
- Speaking of Governor Christie, he continues his tour of Israel and the Middle East this week.
- The Dallas area begins the process of rebuilding today, after explosive tornadoes ripped through the area.
- Joe Cutter examines why April is such an historically strong month for the stock market.
- Research shows that less pre-school children are playing outside.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Alan Kasper's 5 day New Jersey forecast can be found anytime online.
Tuesday's poll asked if your Easter travel plans have been altered because of rising gas prices.....76% said yes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press