Restoring The Shore: From The Newsroom
As we hit the unofficial start of the summer season, Governor Christie is making the rounds to showcase the Shore's Sandy recovery.
- Christie will be up and down the Jersey coast throughout the weekend.
- Part 5 of our series on the Shore After Sandy.
- New details on Operation Swill.
- NJ deals with allergy hell.
- Forecasters release hurricane projections.
- Officials warn NJ motorists.
- Edison cop is charged with incident from this week.
- Boy Scouts change gay policy.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Governor's Office