Restaurants React: From The Newsroom
The NJ Restaurant Association reacts to federal suggestions of toughening drunk driving rules, and what it means for their industry.
- The suggestion calls for BAC to drop from .08 to .05.
- The defendant in the Toms River shooting case will not be in court today, but his attorney will.
- There was no Powerball winner on Wednesday night.
- Services are set for Paige Aiello.
- Business owners back Governor Christie.
- Why is the economic recovery leading to more divorces in NJ?
- New legislation would change unemployment terms for people collect severance.
- Rutgers new Athletic Director promises a culture change.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you are monitoring your children’s online activity; 63 percent said yes, 37 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press