Red Light Lawsuits And Penn State Drama: From The Newsroom
Two familiar topics are back at the top of our news today: the latest on the red light camera lawsuits and drama surrounding the Joe Paterno statue in Penn State
- It was a wild Tuesday at Penn State, as a banner flew by demanding the removal of the Paterno statue, followed by a University statement, and the guarding of the statue by some students.
- The red light camera class action suit is ratcheting up.
- It looks like a summer filled of Governor Christie vs. Democrats.
- Trenton Mayor Tony Mack's home is raided by the FBI.
- Separate new reports blast the NJ DOT and highlight NJ's economic struggles.
- Would your home be protected if a disaster struck?
- The way college is paid for is changing.
- A new comptroller report details improper usage of the pension system.
- Michael Vick makes some startling revelations while promoting his upcoming book.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Alan Kasper has the details of when the heat wave will end with his 5-day forecast.
Tuesday's poll asked how often you have been running your air conditioning during the heat wave. 53% say they are running it full-tilt, while 47% are trying to conserve whenever they can.
VIDEO OF THE DAY