Red-Light Drama: From the Newsroom
Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon is out with new figures on the yellow-light times at intersections with red-light-cameras.
- O’Scanlon says many yellow lights are shorter than they should be.
- The inclusion of chronically-ill children into the medical marijuana program draws closer.
- A task force on the Sandy rebuilding releases a new report.
- Governor Christie signs a law banning gay conversion therapy.
- A new poll is out on the Special Senate Election.
- Sammy the cocker spaniel’s owner pleaded guilty.
- Are you saddled with heavy student loan debt?
- Fire engulfs a Jersey City recycling center.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.