Red Light Cameras Are Back: From The Newsroom
At the end of last night's "Ask The Governor" program, Governor Christie dropped a bombshell about the much-criticized red light camera program.
- Christie announced that all of the affected red-light cameras were re-certified.
- During the show, Christie also addressed the Jersey Comeback.
- A story out this morning reveals shocking audio about the NYPD Muslim surveillance program in NJ.
- A new report does not show favorable economic activity in NJ from 2011.
- The Garden State is being impacted by the European debt crisis.
- Officials are paying close attention to the state's water pipe system.
- New Jersey receives good and bad marks in the latest "Kids Count" survey.
- Los Angeles puts it medical marijuana program on hold.
- Remembering the life and times of Sherman Hemsley, who passed away at age 74 yesterday.
- Get a full video/audio/blog replay of last night's "Ask The Governor"
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Be prepared for the upcoming weekend with Alan Kasper's 5 day forecast.
Tuesday's poll asked if gun laws should be stricter. 80% said no, we have enough gun laws...15% say absolutely....and 5% think it needs more discussion, but after things settle in Colorado.
VIDEO OF THE DAY