Red Light Camera Update: From The Newsroom
People who have paid or are currently fighting their red light camera tickets may be in the clear — for now.
- A ruling released Monday is putting all cases on hold until the logistics of the red light camera program are straightened out during this suspension period.
- South Jersey utility crews have been hard at work because of a rash of recent storms and hot weather.
- A utility bill scam affects thousands in New Jersey.
- Governor Christie spoke in Washington, D.C. on Monday, where he discussed his foiled tax cut plan, and explained leadership qualities.
- Meanwhile, David Letterman took his shots at the Governor after this weekend’s incident in Seaside Heights.
- A lawmaker hopes to crack down on welfare system abuses, which is resulting in taxpayer money often being spent on things, like beer and cigarettes.
- Earnings season kicks off on Wall Street.
- That girl, who jumped off the Seaside Heights skyride during Saturday’s storm, explains why she did it.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked asked if the flourishing film industry was good for New Jersey. 71% say it is, 6% thought it puts the state in a negative light, while 23% think its a little of both.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office