Quakes And Water Main Breaks: From The Newsroom
An early morning main break sends water through Scotch Plains, while crews work to repair it.
- Four towns are affected with low-water pressure likely for the area until repairs are made.
- Early estimates are in the millions for recent storms that ripped through New Jersey.
- Work continues after the weekend storm near Freehold.
- The weather trends raise a growing concern for West Nile Virus.
- Gas prices are on the rise again in New Jersey.
- A minor earthquake hits Virginia near where the one that shook New Jersey centered last year.
- A new report questions who deserves a tax cut in the state.
- The down economy is leading to a drop in birthrates across the country.
- Does your office have co-worker rivalries?
- A dead woman’s remains are stolen from a Pleasantville mausoleum.
- The latest updates, results, and news from day 4 of the Summer Olympics.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if you usually check work calls and emails during your off-hours. 54% said yes, 46% no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY