Property Tax Talk: From the Newsroom
Both Gubernatorial candidates discussed New Jersey's property tax problem at separate events across the Garden State on Wednesday.
- Governor Christie discussed the property tax issue, as well as education, at an event in Camden.
- Democratic challenger Barbara Buono talked callers at our Townsquare Media Toms River studios.
- The cost to own and operate a vehicle in NJ skyrockets.
- Part-time worker hiring jumps.
- Congressman Bill Pascrell pushes for a gun and ammo tax hike.
- An update on the Bon Jovi in-fighting.
- The Garden State Film Festival gets a new home.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you think our state is better prepared for a future superstorm. We received a lot of votes on this one; 63 percent said 'No,' 37 percent 'Yes.'