Presidential Battle Heats Up: From The Newsroom
We open another week in the Garden State, and things are ratcheting up on many political fronts, from the presidential election to the Governor’s planned public forums on tax cut relief.
- The rhetoric rose a tick between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, as their campaigning picks up steam.
- Governor Christie takes his message to the Jersey Shore to begin his Endless Summer Relief Tour.
- Kevin McArdle examines the death tax(es) that New Jerseyans face on inheritances.
- Many NJ towns are still facing the ripple effects from the economic downturn.
- The future job market may feature more lower paying jobs.
- Phys. Ed class cutbacks are taking place across the country.
- Silver Alerts spike in New Jersey.
- “Obit Burglaries” become a growing problem.
- Credit rates rise once again.
- Commuters deal with the three-month bridge project near the GW.
- This week’s “What’s So Great About the Garden State” highlights the Hugs For Brady Foundation.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if the Penn State football program deserved the “death penalty.” 42% say yes, 45% no, and 13 % still need more information.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press