Preparing to Strike: From the Newsroom
As tensions mount in Syria, a U.S. strike is possible at anytime in response to suspicions that the Syrian government used chemical weapons against its own people.
- Kerry says there is "undeniable evidence" of chemical use.
- NJ prepares for a future storm.
- Are you getting an early jump on holiday shopping?
- Dem leaders push a minimum wage hike.
- Flood-prone Manville is left behind.
- Part two of our series on NJ Kids and Mental Health.
- Are you stressed over your children's sports activities?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Monday's poll asked if employers should be banned from asking for your Facebook password; 96 percent said 'Yes,' just 4 percent 'No.'