Post-Labor Day In NJ: From The Newsroom
The summer season in NJ hits its unofficial end, as school is back in session, and the Democratic National Convention gets underway.
- We have expanded coverage from the convention all week, while Kevin McArdle examines why New Jersey is expected to be a minor player in the proceedings.
- The newest developments from a heinous weekend murder in Camden.
- Should parents drug test children at home?
- The latest state experiment in shared services.
- A look into how turnpike rate hikes affected revenue and traffic.
- Will shoppers face fees for plastic bags?
- Kelly Waldron looks into how divorce costs are affecting more proceedings.
- The Attorney General is warning of new scams.
- A state doctor offers advice to parents on back to school.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” t0 89000.
Video of the day