Point Pleasant Says No Alcohol Sales at Bars: From The Newsroom
When you’re getting drink at the Boardwalk in Point Pleasant, you’ll have to call it quits by midnight according to an ordinance passed by the Borough Council.
- A new survey says New Jersey still isn't business friendly, despite efforts by Governor Chris Christie.
- The state's budget hole continues to deepen. How will this affect Governor Chris Christie's budget?
- Assembly Democrats say poor revenue figures prove it's time for a millionaires tax.
- Steve Sweeney says despite sinking revenue figures, a millionaires tax hike is not a solution.
- Would Governor Chris Christie make a good Vice President?
- What's that smell? Chemical fire causes disgusting smell in parts of New Jersey.
- Fewer New Jersey students are taking art classes.
- Cyberknife technology is making big advancements in cancer.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Yesterday's poll asked if you would like to see red light cameras banned in New Jersey. Nearly 87% of you said yes. 10% said no.