Paul Ryan Accepts VP Nomination: From The Newsroom
Congressman Paul Ryan spoke at the GOP National Convention in Tampa last night, where he officially accepted vice-presidential nomination.
- Ryan spoke on Wednesday night about welcoming the call of his generation to lead the nation through tough times.
- Governor Christie offered no apologies for his Keynote Address.
- Kevin McArdle examines Christie’s future plans.
- A bizarre story about the Tan Mom Patricia Krentcil.
- Are traditional wooden boardwalks going to be a thing of the past?
- The economic slump is forcing some colleges to cut or freeze tuition, while parents still struggle to meet the high costs.
- Part 4 of our series on Atlantic City’s revitalization, which focuses on homelessness.
- A new study says that New Jersey is a great place to maximize earnings.
- A report looks into Jersey drivers.
- “Boots on the Ground” launches in NJ.
- Six Flags Great Adventure makes some major announcements.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Alan Kasper offers a look into the upcoming holiday weekend with his 5-day forecast.
Wednesday’s poll asked how you would rate Governor Christie’s Keynote Address. There were a ton of votes on this one. 67% say it was above average, 19% average, and 14% thought it was below average.
VIDEO OF THE DAY