One Jersey Beach Makes Can’t-Miss List
A new list published by Katia Hetter of CNN called “22 can’t-miss U.S. beaches” only contained one of our beaches in New Jersey. As someone who has frequented New Jersey beaches for years, I consider this a travesty.
Here is the list of 22 can’t miss beaches.
- Gulf State Park, Alabama
- Glass Beach, California
- Hammonasset State Park, Connecticut
- Lewes, Delaware
- Ponce de Leon historical site, Florida
- Cumberland Island, Georgia
- Lanikai Beach, Hawaii
- Rutherford Beach, Louisiana
- Sand Beach, Maine
- Assateague Island, Maryland
- Wellfleet, Massachusetts
- Long Beach, Mississippi
- Hampton Beach, New Hampshire
- Cape May, New Jersey
- Main Beach, New York
- Bald Head Island, North Carolina
- Ecola State Park, Oregon
- Block Island, Rhode Island
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Galveston Island, Texas
- Kiptopeke State Park, Virginia
- Cape Disappointment State Park, Washington
You can view the article, along with detailed descriptions of each beach by clicking here. While I’m upset that New Jersey isn’t better represented on this list, I will admit I am intrigued by some choices, and will consider visiting them.
What is your favorite beach? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.