One Day From The LLWS: From The Newsroom
The boys from Par-Troy East are set for the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- The boys of summer get underway tomorrow at 3PM, after a week of festivities.
- A new poll shows a drop in quality of life in New Jersey.
- The winning Powerball ticket came from a gas station in Michigan.
- Gas prices may hit a record-high in 2012.
- Gang problems are increasing in NJ.
- A new report shows the fatality rate for older pedestrians in Jersey is higher than the national average.
- Small business optimism is fading in the state.
- Part four of David Matthau's series on teens and technology focuses on how the technology is affecting your kids in school.
- A plane from JFK makes an emergency landing in Iceland after a bomb threat.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Get a peak into the upcoming weekend with Alan Kasper's 5-day New Jersey forecast.
Thursday's poll asked if you planned to play Powerball on Wednesday night. 85% said yes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY