Olympics Close And NJ Team Advances: From The Newsroom
The London Olympics came to a close on Sunday night, while across the pond, a New Jersey team advanced to the Little League World Series.
- Parsippany-Troy East won their regional final game on Sunday to advance to Williamsport.
- The London Olympics wrapped up with the USA topping the medal count, while Kevin Williams highlights the efforts of New Jersey Olympians.
- Toll cheats are being targeted on the Atlantic City Expressway.
- People are still receiving those annoying and illegal robocalls.
- A group of Senators have complained to China about fake id’s coming from their country.
- Powerball fever sweeps New Jersey.
- The first part of David Matthau’s 5-part series on kids and technology.
- A new app being tried out in Ocean County is trying to stop kids from texting while driving.
- The health of Barnegat Bay is being discussed at a hearing today.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you would have a problem with a “Jersey Shore” spinoff being filmed in your town…71% say they would.
VIDEO OF THE DAY