Obama And Romney Trade Jokes: From The Newsroom
The President and his challenger took a breather from the campaign trail for a some fun at the same dinner.
- While they took some pretty good shots at the each other, the dinner was mostly light-hearted.
- Disturbing new details from that Boy Scout sex scandal.
- NJ’s unemployment rate improves very slightly.
- Officials can’t make heads or tails of it in there winter weather outlook.
- The latest on the controversial red-light cameras.
- Does a president actually have control of gas prices
- Squirrels are wreaking havoc on NJ homes and farms.
- A new bill would require a heads’s up on any surveillance operation in the Garden State.
- The Yankees season came to a crashing end.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.