No ‘Big Brother’: From the Newsroom
A Trenton lawmaker has introduced legislation to crack down on government surveillance programs in New Jersey.
- The series of bills is designed to protect New Jerseyans from unwarranted privacy invasion.
- The Boston Bombing suspect heads into the court today.
- Will Governor Christie have coattails in November?
- The Keyport family of the woman accused in the murder-for-hire plot react.
- A fisherman is struck by lightning at Island Beach State Park.
- Why is the birthrate going down?
- An update on grants for small businesses affected by Sandy.
- The latest on the Paulsboro train derailment hearings.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if the heat and humidity are making you crankier; 86 percent said ‘yes,’ 14 percent ‘no.’
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press