NJ Women Earn Less Than Men: From The Newsroom
How much do you earn at work? New data shows there’s a big difference between a man and a woman’s paycheck in New Jersey.
Analysis from the National Women's Law Center finds the pay gap between men and women in New Jersey is 79 cents for every one dollar men earn.
- Are prom costs putting a big hole in your wallet?
- Could New Jersey's medical marijuana program be at risk?
- A political expert says a millionaire's tax hike proposal from the Assembly Democrats is a good political strategy.
- The state Department of Environmental Protection is asking New Jerseyans to conserve water.
- Is your child's car seat safe?
- Thanks to the economy, more people are keeping home reonvations simple and affordable.
- Deceased people might be at risk for identity theft. Learn how to protect your loved ones.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Friday's poll asked if you think it should be easier to fire bad teachers. Nearly 90% of you said yes!