Jersey Fresh Wine Festival to Ring in Fall Harvest Season
The Garden State Wine Growers Association (GSWGA) will host a wine festival to celebrate the start of the fall harvest season on Saturday and Sunday, September 29-30 from noon to 5 p.m.
The Jersey Fresh Wine Festival will take place in south Jersey at the 640-acre Burlington County Fairgrounds. Featuring live music, crafts and food, the festival will host 18 of New Jersey's finest wineries.
Guests can sample more than 250 locally-produced wines at the event while listening to featured performers Steve Reilly Band on September 29 and Gas House Gorillas on September 30.
Tickets are $25 a person at the gate. On-site purchases must be paid in cash. Advance discount tickets for $20 can be purchased online. Guests will receive a souvenir wine glass upon admission.
Participating wineries include:
- Amalthea Cellars, Atco
- Auburn Road Winery and Vineyard, Pilesgrove
- Bellview Winery, Landisville
- Cava Winery, Hamburg
- Chestnut Run Farms, Pilesgrove
- Coda Rossa Winery, Franklinville
- Cream Ridge Winery, Cream Ridge
- DiMatteo Vineyards, Hammonton
- Four Sisters Winery at Mattarazzo Farms, Belvidere
- Heritage Vineyards, Mullica Hill
- Old York Cellars, Ringoes
- Plagido's Winery, Hammonton
- Renault Winery, Egg Harbor
- Sharrot Winery, Blue Anchor
- Tomasello Winery, Hammonton
- Unionville Vineyards, Ringoes
- Valenzano Winery, Shamong
- Wagonhouse Winery, Swedesboro
NJ WINERIES MAP
View NJ Wineries Map in a larger map