NJ School Scramble: From The Newsroom
Hurricane Sandy has caused chaos on the calendar for many school districts all over the state.
- Many district officials are saying that nothing is off the table to figure out the mess.
- Authorities set up a task force to cut down on storm scams.
- There may be a silver lining to the Sandy rebuild.
- What effect will Sandy have on the shore rental market?
- Governor Christie appeared on “SNL” over the weekend.
- The North Jersey Coast Line resumed service today.
- What exactly does FEMA do to aid New Jerseyans?
- The latest on the alleged towing scheme in Seaside Heights.
- Dramatic footage from NJ Transit during the storm.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Governor Christie will be in our studios tomorrow night at 7PM for this month’s “Ask The Governor.“ Submit your questions anytime online now.
The weekend poll asked if recent stock market developments have you worried about your investments. 60% said yes, 27% no, while 13% are not sure yet.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press