NJ Same Sex Marriage Begins: From the Newsroom
The week begins with a very busy Monday as same sex marriages were allowed in Jersey, beginning at midnight, followed by a bombshell from Governor Christie.
- Ceremonies began all over the state, then Governor Christie made an unexpected decision.
- More NJ residents feel good about living in the Garden State.
- Part one of our series on whether NJ is prepared for another Sandy.
- Interesting and positive news about teens.
- Jets and Patriots fans brawl at Metlife Stadium.
- “What’s So Great” spotlights the efforts of Restore the Bayshore.
- More volunteers are needed for the Sandy recovery efforts.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you are still dealing with Sandy effects on a daily basis; 46 percent said, ‘yes,’ 54 percent ‘no.’
Video of the Day