NJ Residents Share Shore Memories: From The Newsroom
Life is slowly returning back to normal across New Jersey, but repairs go on and coastline scars serve as a constant reminder of Sandy’s wrath.
- We spoke to NJ residents, who shared their favorite memories of the battered shore.
- Residents of Seaside Heights Seaside Park and Pelican Island are being allowed a few hours to return home today.
- Senate President Sweeney is weighing in on the issue of the state purchasing flood-prone homes.
- One NJ Mayor says more needs to be done to address long-term power issues.
- Seaside realtors plan to rebuild.
- Were New Jerseyans prepared for the strength of Sandy and her aftermath?
- Citizens could receive a lower tax assessment because of storm damage.
- Sandy could have a long-term impact on the Barnegat Bay.
- Today’s “What’s So Great” spotlights our station’s “Restore New Jersey” effort.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if your life had regained any normalcy since Sandy. 30% say yes, 40% no, and another 30% say only some normalcy.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press