NJ Recovery Moves Forward: From The Newsroom
As the state treads through this massive recovery, Governor Christie announced revised storm estimates and a point-person for the effort.
- During his press conference, the Governor addressed the tax cut issue.
- The latest on minimum wage.
- Nobody in New Jersey woke up today with the winning Powerball ticket.
- Will the Sandy recovery efforts lead to higher taxes?
- More price gouging lawsuits are filed by the Attorney General.
- Steve Sweeney says the Christie Administration is dragging its feet on wind energy.
- NJ gets a good rating on hospital safety.
- Four Manville volunteer firefighters reportedly have been let go for helping in another town during the storm.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Wednesday's poll asked if you were planning to play Powerball yesterday? 84% said Yes, 16% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press
Courtesy Governor's Office