NJ boy suffers burns when Halloween costume catches fire
A Gloucester County suffered second-degree burns when his Halloween costume caught fire, NBC10 in Philadelphia reports.
According to the report, the 7-year-old boy was rushed to a burn unit after his costume went up in flames after he walked by a candle at a home in Harrison Township. He suffered second-degree burns to his chest and neck, the report said.
He was taken to Crozer Chester Medical Center's Burn Unit in Chester, Pa. for treatment, according to the report.