NFL Referee Drama Hits Tipping Point: From The Newsroom
The controversy over replacement refs in the NFL reached its tipping point last night in Seattle.
- Referees ruled the final play, which looked like a Green Bay interception, as a Seattle touchdown. It gave the Seahawks the victory. Video of the play is below.
- New legislation could extend school days and years for children.
- Governor Christie responds to Steve Sweeney’s minimum wage hike plan.
- A new measure would allow towns to regulate over reality shows being filmed there.
- A bill to deter steroid use for high school students moves forward.
- Middle Township Police are looking for three teen girls, who have been missing since Saturday.
- Prescription drug abuse in the Garden State is spiraling.
- The latest poll on the New Jersey U.S. Senate race.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Monday’s poll asked if the minimum wage hike issue should be put to a ballot question. 57% said yes…43% no.
Video Of The Day