New Licenses On The Way In NJ: From The Newsroom
I hope everybody had a nice holiday weekend, as we get back into the swing of things here “From The Newsroom.”
- Motor Vehicle has begun the process of changing over to new Tru-Ids, which will require more stringent information for New Jerseyans to obtain.
- Business are cutting down on the amount of bandwidth that you can use at your job.
- Forest fires are roaring in Burlington County, putting forests and homes at risk.
- Does the lack of snow this winter mean that some schools will let out early?
- Dino Flammia highlights how Facebook is a new crime-fighting tool.
- What is the importance of Michael Ritacco’s guilty plea?
- The spring housing market is booming nationwide.
- A New Jersey lawmaker is trying to pass a measure to safeguard the air in ice skating rinks.
- Our What’s So Great about the Garden State segment for this week highlights the efforts of Autism New Jersey.
- We have wall to wall coverage, including reaction and interactives on the passing of Mike Wallace.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to y0ur cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked which bill you pay first…67% said your mortgage.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press