New Jersey Continues Recovery: From The Newsroom
The long road to recovery goes on for New Jerseyans as we head into the weekend, with over 1.5 million still without power.
- Governor Christie says he won’t take any BS from utility companies about restoration.
- Christie also spoke about the issue of when children will return to school.
- Gas retailers defend themselves on the issue of long gas lines.
- The Attorney General addresses the issue of looting in vulnerable areas.
- The upcoming election looms with the devastation and outages.
- Bruce Springsteen praises Governor Christie’s handling of storm.
- Sandy leaves behind more than just visual scars.
- Atlantic County prepares to rebuild.
- The Red Cross helps thousands of New Jerseyans.
- A list of open gas stations around NJ.
For all of our storm updates on your phone, text “SANDY” to 89000.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Governor’s Office