Movin’ Out, Guns, Gym Etiquette, and the iPod shuffle Tonight at 7
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 7,with me, Ray Rossi, in for Steve, spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) The number of people leaving New Jersey is highest in the nation according to United Van Lines. Would you rather stay or go. There were a fair number of you that said you couldn’t stand being away. What’s your verdict? Stay or go?
2) Should prospective gun owners have to submit to psychological evaluations before obtaining a permit? An assemblywoman from West New York is proposing a bill would that require psychological tests for all gun buyers.
3) Since I work in a gym, and perhaps you’ve started working out, what are some of the biggest pet peeves you have at the gym.
6) At what age did you you’re your first drink…and what was the first thing you drank? Turns out there’s a binge drinking problem among teens in Hunterdon County.
7) Have you ever, in any way, altered, or to use the vernacular, douched anyone’s food, or have you ever have your food altered? A Branchburg man is suing the Copper Hill Country Club after a couple of its members gave him a pot brownie which gave him an adverse reaction.
8) Is it worth paying the 7 percent sales tax on anything that you buy through Amazon just so we can another 700 jobs to come into the state? And, by the way, is your job leaving the state?
9) Do you feel this one English teacher was being unpatriotic by stomping on an American Flag in front of his English class just to prove a point?
10) iPod shuffle tonight at 10 for a shot for you to win tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill for any Saturday night show in the month of January.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”