More NJ Weather Problems: From The Newsroom
Mother nature delivered yet another series of body blows on our battered state Wednesday night with a dangerous nor’easter
- The winter storm delivered high winds, heavy rain and snow throughout NJ.
- A state climatologist weighs in on winter weather expectations, while emergency officials brace for more storms.
- An NJ lawmaker introduces a new bill to go towards curbing gun violence.
- Federal officials make protecting workers during situations like Sandy a priority.
- Auto insurance rates continue to rise in NJ.
- No progress on the fiscal cliff negotiations.
- NJ ranks near the bottom in a recent survey on small business.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you were expecting a pay raise in 2013. 34% said yes, 66% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press