Minimum Wage – Muskrat on the Menu – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Christie rejects hike in minimum wage to 8.50. Would be in favor of raising the minimum wage now, or would you go along with his counter proposal to hike it to 8.25, phase it in over 3 years, and not have any increases tied to the Consumer Price index like the legislature is proposing?
3) A recent poll suggests that you are not better off now than you were last year….I’m guessing the poll is correct. What say you?
6) Do you remember where you were 27 years ago today…as this is the 27th anniversary of the Challenger explosion? It was our country’s first endeavor in comforting grieving children.
7) What have you found in your food…Blood-covered bagels were served at Madison school, and the employee was subsequently fired!
9) Jeopardy category…things you find south of 195. Medford man making moonshine also had guns, fireworks and pot…should he have been pinched for having the still?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”