Mega Millions Fever In NJ: From The Newsroom
Mega Millions mania has taken over the Garden State heading into this weekend, as a record jackpot has New Jerseyans dreaming of how they would spend over a HALF-BILLION DOLLARS.
- Lines have been swelling around New Jersey, as residents scurry to get their Mega Millions tickets for tonight's record drawing.
- Governor Christie held a Town Hall on Thursday, detailing an upcoming initiative, while throwing out a harsh name to a long-time Democratic veteran.
- The Governor continued his plea to Bruce Springsteen on Thursday night to come and perform at Revel. My new article details the link between Christie, Springsteen and Revel.
- Kevin McArdle outlines a scathing new report from the Comptroller's Office that finds out how your toll money has been wasted.
- A new study finds that autism rates are soaring in the Garden State.
- The State Treasurer vows to not let the "rainy day" fund shrink under his watch.
- The Labor Department says computer problems will not affect first-time NJ unemployment claims.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word "NEWS" to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked if you think Governor Christie made a smart bet on Atlantic City. There was a mixed bag of results as 40% do not think so, 34% say he did, and 26% think it remains to be seen.
Check out what the Governor was tweeting on Thursday night during the Bruce Springsteen show in Philly.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press