Medical Marijuana Moves Forward: From The Newsroom
New Jersey’s medical marijuana took a major step forward with an announcement late on Wednesday.
- Patients can begin registering for an ID card with the first crop being grown for Montclair’s facility, which is set to be ready next month.
- Most beaches are in the clear after a bacteria scare led to water re-testing on Wednesday.
- Mitt Romney…wedding crasher?
- While numbers are down nationwide, foreclosures are through the roof in New Jersey.
- Garden State investors wonder where the financial markets are headed.
- Governor Christie signs a bill into law that will permit mobile gaming devices in Atlantic City casinos.
- The latest on Farmingdale, the town with no council.
- A prescription drug abuse seminar heads to Toms River.
- Part 4 of Kelly Waldron’s series on elderly drivers in New Jersey.
- A Fair Lawn woman is suing over unauthorized use of a breast feeding video.
- Stuntman Nik Wallenda will walk across a tightrope in Atlantic City today. We will have live video beginning at 3PM.
- Our continued Olympic coverage.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you wanted to see legalized sports betting in New Jersey. 83% say yes, 17% no.
Video Of The Day