Manalapan Halloween Parade Cancelled – Phillipsburg Jaywalkers – More on Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) A High school principal made a video of himself spoofing the Terminator movie to introduce himself to his students. It had images of empty classrooms, one teacher screaming for her life…things like that. Do you feel the video was funny or inappropriate?
3) A couple more teacher stories: In one, should a Teacher who’s made porn videos back before she became a teacher be able to get her teaching job back?
In the other, the story of the teacher who was fired for saying she felt like a warden for future criminals on her Facebook page was turned down by a state appeals court in trying to get her job back….do you feel she should get her job back anyway?
4) Do you feel that cops in Phillipsburg have nothing better to do than to give kids jaywalking tickets…or is this really a problem? And, by the way, can you ever remember a time when you’ve gotten a BS ticket?
5)Where would you find Jersey’s best deli…could be Jewish, Italian, Polish, you name it. In Hoboken, their having their first ‘Mutzfest’ Sunday — who will be mozzarella king?
6) Watch what you post on the internet! A male student at Montclair State was suspended for posting unflattering comments about a fellow female student. Now an advocacy group says the school went too far in suspending him for online comments he made. Do you feel the student’s rights of free speech and expression were violated?
7) Do you believe energy drinks are inherently dangerous? What is your energy drink of choice…how many of them do you down a day, and have you every had a bad reaction from it? Energy Drink Related ER Visits Double Since 2007
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”