Long Commute – Report Cyber Bullying to the Cops – Who’s Your Real Barmaid – All Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) How many languages do you speak? I firmly believe we should be able to speak another language other than English. South Jersey high school students embrace, excel learning Chinese culture and language!
5) Do you think Gov. Christie’s weight is an issue if he decides to run for President…would you vote for him if he still had the weight on? Today he told the ex-White House doctor who appeared on CNN, and was concerned about his health to 'Shut up'
6) Do you feel the Paterson Public Library has the right to ban violent video games on their computers? An anti-censorship group is blasting their policy.
7) Could you support a bill that would give you, if you were terminally ill, the right to choose when and how to die? One South Jersey Assemblyman is introducing the New Jersey Death with Dignity Act.
8) Out of control clerk: Did you ever see a kid acting up that you just wanted to belt across the face? One kid was spanked by a clerk at a store for running up and down aisles and having a cookie thrown at her…and it wasn’t even the clerk’s kid?
9) Bad neighbor stories…Is it worth it getting into a beef with a neighbor who lets their dog crap in front of your house? You can get killed that way.
One guy in Northeast Philly was found guilty in slaying over dog feces cleanup dispute
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”