Locane – Bovenizer Verdict – Patriotism or Belligerence – Pit Bulls – Tonight’s Show
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Do you feel justice was served in the sentencing of Amy Locane Bovenizer for killing a woman while driving drunk? The judge took into account her daughters’ hardship.
2) Competition is eliminated in a youth soccer league. They will stop keeping score, and not list the standings of the individual teams. Do you feel it’s better to eliminate scoring; or a hippy dippy approach?
3) Do you feel that schools in New Jersey should adopt a school uniform policy? Vineland just did. How vile were yours if you went to a parochial school.
5) Steve wrote a blog about what he feels are the best Presidential movies of all time.
Who do you think did either the best imitation of a President or the best portrayal of a President?
6) Detectives investigating Newtown massacre find Adam Lanza’s violent video games. Do you think his act was spurred on by too many video games, or just being mentally unstable?
7) Docile Pit Bulls – How Common Are They?
8) Has anyone ever tried to discipline your kid?
9) Would you tell your neighbors to take down something you found offensive like the 12 tall snow penis that was found in a neighborhood in Rhode Island.
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”