Listeners share their pick for NJ’s best burger — Plus, watch Dennis cook his own!
Lists of the best burgers in the state come and go. Who knows how they judge them.
We thought we'd ask our listeners and I made a list in no particular order of what they said. Not surprising to me, none of the chains, fast food or upscale were mentioned.
I happen to think the Ark in Point Pleasant makes one of the best burgers around. They've even won some awards. Full disclosure, my friend owns the joint, but trust me, they're amazing. Here's is what our listeners told us.
- Sarah Jane's in Somerville
- White Diamond in Clark
- Tiger's Tale in Princeton
- Woodie's Drive-In in Ship Bottom and Long Beach Twp (LBI)
- Cassville Tavern in Jackson
- Shore Fire Grille in Manahawkin
- Maxfield's On Main in Boonton
- Barnacle Bill's in Rumson
- The Ark Pub & Eatery in Point Pleasant
- Bond Street Bar in Asbury Park
More from New Jersey 101.5: