Lautenberg Announces Plans: From The Newsroom
The picture is a bit clearer for the 2014 New Jersey U.S. Senate seat, as Senator Frank Lautenberg is set to announce today his future plans.
- Lautenberg released a statement saying he will not seek re-election.
- The issue of a minimum wage hike heads to the ballots in November.
- The latest on red light cameras.
- The crippled cruise ship makes it back to port.
- Miss America returns to Atlantic City.
- Sandy wreaks havoc on Ocean County’s tax base.
- Marlboro comes up with a novel idea for residents.
- We are still asking for you to tell us your Sandy story that we can feature as part of a special news series.
- A meteor falls from the sky in Russia. Read all about it and watch the video below.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if gun control bills moving through Trenton would do anything to curb violence. There were nearly a thousand votes on this and it was nearly unanimous. 99% think they won’t help.