Late Show – Who were some of the heroes of Hurricane Sandy?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Ray Rossi – the Jersey Guy – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
5) Should hazing allegations automatically end a high school football season? Right of passage or bullying? (Take our poll question below!)
7) Now that Christmas shopping season is here, we’ll hear more stories of fights over parking spaces. Ever gotten into one? One Woman Stabbed to Death in Front Of Children in Dispute Over Parking Space.
8) Nearly 10% of Americans Go to Work High on Weed
11) Jersey’s best burger - Hardee’s returning to New Jersey
12) What irrational fears do you have….some have a fear of clowns. A Professional Clown Club Attacks 'American Horror Story' Over Murderous Character
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup 3.0 app…at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5!
Here’s today’s Posse Poll: