Late Show: How can Edison’s Indian community protect themselves?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility it’s New Jersey’s ONLY ALL LIVE –ALL LOCAL-ALL NIGHT SHOW, with me, Ray Rossi – the Jersey Guy! Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
1) What’s the best way for the Indian Community in Edison to protect themselves due to the rash of break-ins?
2) Do you carry any weaponry with you? A knife, brass knuckles, numchucks? A student with brass knuckles was arrested after Maplewood high school lockdown.
3) Poll: Couple uses Bible passages to justify beating adopted siblings. How do you discipline your kids? Is this couple completely nuts for using the Bible to justify how they “disciplined” their children?
4) Should parents be required to pay for their children's college education? Sound familiar? Sounds like Rachel Canning all over again.
5) Was it worth the trouble to try and break up a fight? A couple was charged after woman dies of apparent heart attack in Waldwick fight.
6) Most dangerous gig you’ve ever had.
8) Do you see a problem with the Mount Olive rec football coach who joked about gays, blacks, and masturbation in stand-up comedy club? Should a coach or teacher's moonlighting as a comedian be held to a special standard?
9) What is some of the slang words and expressions you would like to have banned?
10 the Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup 3.0 app…at nj1015.com…and on your FM at 101.5!
Here’s today’s Posse Poll: